Thursday, April 10, 2008

Something HUGE is about to happen...

OMG OMG OMG... I think I'm going to die of excitement (is that even possible?) or... atleast... hyperventalate with excitement!
Something HUGE has just happened... Something HUGE ... totally... 100% Gi-normous is about to take place... and... I can't tell.. Well... Not yet... I am sure by the end of tomorrow you will know ALL about it!

Have i told you that its HUGE!?

6 comments:

BUBBLEFROG said...

WOOHOO dancing with you sweetie!

BTW Love the new blog look...great stuff. I really need you to overhaul mine.

BruganCampbell said...

Agree with H, great looking blog. Look forward to hearing your HUGE news. scrapNshop from Allcraftz For You Forum.

Anonymous said...

I know what it is Ladies... for the right price I might be convinced to give up the goods?? ~LOL~

Just don't let SJ know I said that OK?

Kat Thompson said...

There's a saying about curiousity and cats isn't there? Can't wait to hear the news, I'm trying to guess and it's getting a little silly. You haven't by some change become benevolent overlord of a tropical island, have you?

Hey Matt, what's the price?? LOL I think I'd be sorely tempted, I'm terribly curious.

*pokes SJ* you are getting to be waaaay too good and making me play guessing games.

Sandra Allan said...

~looks at Matt and shakes my head~ See what i have to put up with girls!? ~LMAO~

Damn Girl.. ~lookin to Kat~ You are getting so good at guessing.. tell me.. what gave it away? Perhaps the blue? I shouldnt have dropped hints like that, huh!? ~L~

Trust me... this something has happened.. and im just waiting for the go ahead to tell the world... my seams are starting to give.. im going to bust if i have to wait much longer! xxx

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Haaaah! this is funny...